St. Paul’s Catholic School opened its doors on September 12, 1955, as Pauline Memorial Catholic School, through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Spencer Penrose and in memory of their granddaughter Pauline. Originally serving children in grades one – four, Pauline Memorial has grown to include a preschool, pre-kindergarten and students in kindergarten through grade 8. PMCS serves families from St. Paul's Parish and from 15 parishes and ten school districts in the greater Colorado Springs area. We are honored to serve a large number of military families as well. Our PMCS campus has also grown over these 55 years to include a state of the art computer lab, science lab, gymnasium, cafeteria, and library.
The administration, faculty, and staff of Pauline believe that parents are the primary educators of our children, and partner with parents to ensure full formation in the beauty and completeness of our Catholic faith in an environment of academic excellence. PMCS is fully accredited through the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and Certification. Our faculty is highly qualified by Colorado state requirements and many hold Masters’ degrees in education. All faculty members complete catechetical certification in compliance of the Bishop’s Charter of the Diocese of Colorado Springs.