Panther Parents - Home and School Association (HSA)
HSA Mission Statement:
With Jesus Christ as our guide, our mission is to enhance the learning environment for students, faculty, and administration at St Paul’s Pauline Memorial Catholic School by raising funds and building community to support the goals of the school.
To fulfill this mission, the HSA works to:
1) Raise and expend funds to enhance and improve the educational quality of St. Paul Catholic School (SPCS), including, but not limited to, financial support to classroom teachers for training and educational needs, as well as for the purchase of books and materials.
2. Sponsor projects and events for the benefit of SPCS.
3. Strive to achieve a closer working relationship between teachers, parents and parish community.
4. Bring areas of concern to the School Advisory Board and/or the principal and administration.
5. Encourage a positive, supportive atmosphere to enhance students’ educational and extracurricular experiences.
The members of the HSA are all families and staff members who are associated with SPCS. The HSA Board represents the membership. The board is composed of HSA members who are either elected or appointed to board positions. These board members manage the organizational and financial aspects of all HSA functions. Meetings are held on a monthly basis throughout the year.
HSA-SPONSORED SCHOOL EVENTS
1.Ice Cream Social
3.Jog - A - Thon
4.Lenten Soup Dinner
5.Panache Rummage Sale